Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's Autumn Time, It's Autumn Time . . .

Here is the Great Valley! We decided to take a walk down near the river bottoms. It is gorgeous! Not so much red, but there was a lot of yellow around!
Here we are! We decided Zach was nearly taking over this blog! We are still happily in love!
Look at the pretty trees
A happy family soaking up the last sun they might get before winter sets in!
Oh beautiful for spacious skies...wait, I am in Canada!

4 comments:

Cathi said...

What a splendid opportunity to have to visit Canada for a few years. Is it a visit? Well, you are so lucky to be in such a beautiful country so close to the USA. When we were living in Florida and NY was flying international trips, one of the pilots said to him, “The nice thing about living in South Florida is it’s so close to the United States.” I’m telling you, Florida is like another country…and no seasons. You live in an incredibly gorgeous area. I love your photos!

Alicia said...

Hi guys! Thanks for your note on our blog and the address for yours...Zach is so cute! I didn't remember that our two little boys are just one day apart. That's a crazy GI Joe crawl Zachary's got going! Cute pics. How fun to be in Canada. Some of my cousins live up there. Happy fall! It looks beautiful!

Alicia (and Curt and Naters)

Ashley said...

Hi Amelia! I LOVE blogging already and now here is another reason...it will help us keep in touch! Your family is so cute! Your baby is darling. The only pictures I ever saw of him were right after he was born (and you came to class...because you're the queen of hypnobirthing!) I'm so excited to look through all your posts. It will give me some excitement while I sit here at work at 2 am! Are you working? Hope things are going well for you guys!

Lynsey said...

Hey Lows!
It's good to see that you are enjoying yourselves... and thanks for the address to your blog.

I hope you don't mind if we add you to our friends list...

Zach is getting so big... It's fun to see your happy family!