
Justin putting his life in danger for the sake of his family and our Christmas lights. Thank you honey! My favorite part about the lights is the fact that they plug in to the roof and we can turn them on from inside the house! So cool. If anyone is building a house, include that in your plans. If only there was one on the top roof. We still had to use an extension cord.

The finished product! It just snowed last night, and today I heard on the radio that it was -19 degrees celsius! AHHHHHHH! What am I doing up here!

Zach loves the lights! He got so mad at us when we took him away from them as we put them up. Poor guy! He hasn't pulled them down yet, but we will see!
4 comments:
I love the new pictures. I know that JJ is missing Justin at morning basketball on Fridays. I don't think the turnout has been that great. But don't worry that wont stop JJ from getting up and getting his weekly excersise in. We just put up our tree and we will have to see how many ornaments we will loose this year. We didn't put them up high or anything, we are determined to TEACH her "don't touch" We will also see about this.
So cute... Ilove the picture of Zach trying to get the lights, Laneah loves them too and one of these days I am not going to be watching close enough and she will bite one of the bulbs. Yikes! Well I love your house lights too! That is such a pretty house and I love it!
Go Justin with the lights! Jordan was so scared of getting up to the top of the ladder so the top part of our roof doesn't have any lights. You should come to Arizona where it's warm. Even our lows are higher than your highs-57 degrees. Good luck keeping the lights away from Zach. Jaxon is just interested in the plug itself and pulling the chords out of them. I'm glad things are going so well!
Go Justin with the lights! Jordan was so scared of getting up to the top of the ladder so the top part of our roof doesn't have any lights. You should come to Arizona where it's warm. Even our lows are higher than your highs-57 degrees. Good luck keeping the lights away from Zach. Jaxon is just interested in the plug itself and pulling the chords out of them. I'm glad things are going so well!
Post a Comment