Monday, February 11, 2008

How Exhausting!


Zach loves to jump in his Jolly Jumper while I do my thing on the treadmill. This time, however, it was just too exhausting! He fell asleep on the tray as I ran. It was so cute! He has started to spin himself around alot in his jolly jumper. Maybe that contributed to his fatigue. He just got too dizzy. I will have to post a video of that soon. Head bobbing, eyes rolling . . . it is hilarious!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

Great idea while you workout. I always just put Lucy in the swing. But then I just had to excersise while she was napping. She is slowly doing away with the morning nap--but I think she is to big for the jolly jumper.

Jason and Joy said...

We can't wait to see that video!!!

Baldersons said...

Oh how funny....we randomly found your blog..ah, the world of blogging! Anyway, Zach looks so big and cute!! Hope you guys are well and enjoying the weather in Canada...Jimmy says hi to Justin! xx