Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's A Girl!

Nope, I am not pregnant, but I have some extremely exciting news in my family. My big bro Chris is the proud father of 6, count them, 6 strapping young boys all under 11. Today they found out that they are having a GIRL in early July! Yea, yea, yea! I am so happy for them. Now they can finally use the name they picked out even before they were married! We can't wait to meet Aubree Crippen!

4 comments:

Cathi said...

Oh my gosh!!
That's the most exciting news I've heard in a while!!
I can't even imagine how excited Sherelda must be. Do you think this little Princess might be a wee bit spoiled??

Launi said...

you had me fooled! and i'm thinking, "great, zach is just a few months older than alex, am i the only 'new mom' from the ol' 59th ward that's not pregnant again?" :) congrats to your bro and his wife on finally getting a girl! :)

Anonymous said...

wow. 6 boys under 11. 7 kids under 12. CRAZY!! That is exciting. Brians older brother and his wife are having a girl in June, after 3 boys. That somehow doesn't seem so exciting anymore now that I've heard of a girl after 6 boys. I was so excited we had a girl first. I am the only girl in my family, I have four brothers. I was the first girl in 25 years on my dads side of the family, and so I just figured it was my lot in life to have a family of boys. It was a very pleasant surprise for me to find I was having a girl. I can't wait for the little Brian Jr. to come along - someday. I too am not ready to have number 2. We are thinking 3 years is good separation. How about you?

Jessica Swendsen
www.allamericanadian.blogspot.com

Cathi said...

I've been thinking...do you think this little Princess will weigh as much as the boys when they were born?!?!