Sunday, August 16, 2009

3rd Stop: Utah!!


We FINALLY made the dreaded drive from Cardston to Utah...our longest. The girls were actually great...for an 12 hour drive. Zach watched a lot of movies! But we made it.


Uncle Ryan and Aunt Joanie kicked off the P-Town (Provo) fun by taking Zach to Seven Peaks. He had a BLAST! Justin and I enjoyed some alone time...with the girls...up on BYU campus walking down memory lane. WE LOVE BYU!
Figuring out "Peace" sign...or some other P-Town gang signs...not quite sure.

So cute...so fun!


This is an amazing shot! I am glad I wasn't there to be nervous. Good thing Uncle Ryan is coordinated and strong!

"Who's your favorite Auntie?"

Weeeee...

We had a roommate reunion with whoever was still living in Utah. I am SO mad I didn't take a group picture, but we got to see a few of my roommates and a few of his roommates. It was great to just get together and chat again. This is Justin and one of his best buddies growing up, D-Payne. Darin that is. :) He is out living in Tennessee but it just so happened he was on an internship up in Salt Lake so we got to see him!! So fun.


Me and Jamie Hayes, my roomie! Miss you James!!


Just another angle. :) I figure we have so few pictures of our friend reunion, why not put them all up! :)



The next day we went to the BYU pond and fed the ducks and saw some turtles. I love that pond! There were the cutest ducklings too. Here is Zach feeding the ducks every so often. Two for me, one for you. We always have to make sure we don't use moldy bread because Zach eats most of it anyway! Zach almost caught those ducklings. He wanted to hold them SO bad! Zach the duck herder...yet again.
Kate has 2 TEETH! We were trying to get a shot of them, but it was so hard. LOOK at those eyes though. So blue!

Here's a pretty good one. Isn't she gorgeous?!

Even better! :)

This was the favorite toy of the trip...Ryan's stuffed penguin. They loved to gnaw on the beak. Gnaw...what a weird word.



Classic Kara tongue.


Classic Kate, studying it all out first.



Our last night we went to my brother's house for dinner. Here is his little girl Aubree...his seventh child...AFTER SIX BOYS!! A little princess.

2 comments:

Oler Family said...

what a fun vacation! I love all the pictures... especially the one of Zach flying through the air! I'm glad that you are back in e-town! haha!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!...
What a lovely vacation,
It seems you guys had lot of fun there.
Thanks for posting...
___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast