Just a girly photo shoot. My friend Maria gave me tutus for the girls when they were born and I have waited for the day that they would fit them. They are still a little big, but when I saw some dress up beads at Walmart after Halloween, I thought they would look SO cute in pictures, so here is the photo shoot! Thanks Maren! It was SOOOOO crazy and quite a work out to take these pictures of my mobile twins. They almost fell off beds and dressers, so we moved it to the floor. Smart. Then they ran away. AH! Anyway, sorry for doubles of some of the shots. I just couldn't decide...the different colors are so cool and I knew my photographer sister would enjoy seeing them anyway!


This one was kind of awkward, but I found out that it works perfectly as separate pictures! I cut and cropped the picture so each girl is in her own vertical portrait, and it is great!








Look at those eyes Kara 


















8 comments:
they are so precious! what little beauties. i love the tutus. i just made maddie one for her one year shots but i really like yours! maybe i'll have to make another :)
So adorable!! I love the pictures!
So cute! I love the beads and the tutus. I can't believe these girls are 1 already!
Love the pictures! They are all growing up so fast!
So cute!!
ahhhhh i'm dying! those are sooooo cute! nice work on the photos maren and good job on the cute kids amelia!! that would've been a fun shoot (wish i'd been there too...)
Love 'em! Mom needs to put them on the wall. Zach is still the only one representing for the Lows. Aubrey and Dallin aren't up there either yet. We'll have to work on that.
These pics are oh, so cute! Dad and I have really enjoyed the blog and feel like we just visited Canada and the weather was great!
Post a Comment