happy halLOWeen!
(wait, mummies can't be bloody, can they? Whoops.)
Before the trunk or treat we went to Jason and Kamry's house to take a picture with Unicorn Talia. She's just chowing down on a piece of licorice. Mmm.
Justin at the Trunk or Treat at our church building. It was 3 wards. There were SO MANY kids, SO MANY TRUNKS and SO MANY TREATS!! Kids had half pillowcases full! I remember the days. I think they cheated though...Justin saw a certain Pirate 3 times...
The girls at the trunk or treat. It was cute to hear them say "trick or treat" and "thank you!"
Papa with Kate and Kara. Kara's bag is bigger than her! Poor girl. She wouldn't let us help her!
Kate was way more interested in the dressed up doggies.
What a weird holiday.
Get to the next trunk! All business. Actually, Kate wasn't really into it. Kara LOVED it though.


The After Party.
Zach with his stash. And yes, I did pencil Buzz eyebrows in.
Kate's excited about her stash too!
Aww, sharing. ;)
Worth all that hard work. I promised the girls candy if they left their bows in and their stickers on. It worked!
Kiddos with their pumpkins. Next year, I'm buying only 3. One for each of them. I ended up carving all 5 anyway! AH!
Then we headed to Jason and Kamry's house for dinner. We dressed the kids up again and SURPRISE! Took more pictures. Kamry's camera is better than mine. She got some great shots!
I love this first one. Classic Buzz pose.


Thing 1, by 8 minutes.
And cute little Thing 2. What a poser. :)
I couldn't get enough of them that day. I think it was the bows. This was the first time in a long time they kept them in! I am really glad I finally decide not to dye and spike their hair up. These last minute dish cloth glue gunned bows worked perfectly!

Avery found us at Jason's house.
Zach wouldn't stand my her or hug her or anything! Cooties this early?!
We were at Jason and Kamry's house all evening, so we didn't even light our Jack-o-lanterns until after we put the kids to bed. I couldn't go to bed on Halloween without lighting those pumpkins. They took forever!
Pretty sweet.
This year Justin was Frankenstein.
I love this first one. Classic Buzz pose.
To Infinity, AND BEYOND!
Papa and Bama left the next day. It was fun to have them up!
9 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I really think Halloween should be a Trunk or Treat every year! just as much (if not MORE) candy in a very short time ;)
Love the kids' costumes!
This is such a cute post. I love their costumes and your pictures are adorable. I have to say the eyebrows are my favorite part!!
I love the twinsies costumes! And Zac's penciled in eyebrows! And all the girls candy I get to eat after they go to bed!
Ummm, your kids CASHED in!! Were we at the same trunk or treat? I think I know what it was, ...Joe took the boys around. If it were me, Justin would have seen us three times at your trunk too! ;)
Super cute pics! I love the ones of Zach posing in front of Kamry's. And of course the girls looked super cute!! I loved the video too! Thanks for sharing.
ahhhh we did mummy dogs too. mmmm:)
So fun!! I was cracking up during the video :) You have hilarious kids :)
Love the costumes! Funny thing, I actually thought about doing Thing 1 and Thing 2 with Stryder and Taizley but never pulled it together! Great minds think alike :)
cute idea to use the bows!
So sweet.... love all the pictures :)
Post a Comment