Yay for residency interviews!!! The school gives the students 3 weeks off for them to fly around the country to all of their interviews, but Justin only applied to 2 residencies, Edmonton Urban Family and Lethbridge Rural Family. The interviews were Friday and Saturday, one in Edmonton and one in Calgary. Thanks to Richard and Leslie we were able to go to Calgary overnight for his interview. After HORRIBLE roads, we made it. I HATE WINTER ROADS. Ug. Anyway, we enjoyed the rest of the time getting work done around the house, playing, going to Galaxyland in the West Edmonton Mall, and going to Calgary to stay in a hotel (with a water slide!) as a family and to watch Dallin's basketball tournament. It was busy and fun. I loved having Justin home to help out. I am sure he needs a vacation from his vacation. :) Not so sure he is going to get that in his surgery rotation. Whoops. What a worker.
GALAXYLAND!!


The train.


It was great going to
Galaxyland with Justin. I love how he loves to play with his kids. It is so fun to watch.

Yes, this is an action shot. The first picture I took of Zach in the ball pit he pelted me with a ball. Nice shot son.

Ha ha. I think this is funny.

She is so awesome.



Cute boy.

He played and played and played. See his rosy cheek and sweaty hair?? Hard work.

Where Kara hung out most of the time.

We met Cohen, one of Zach's buddies, at
Galaxyland. Zach went on the bumper cars by himself. It was hilarious.

The boys on the roller coaster. Zach's first. He loved it.
CALGARY!!!
We met Justin's parents in Calgary and stayed 2 nights in a hotel that had a pool and water slide. Just for fun. And to watch Dallin's basketball tourney of course! It was SO FUN! We had a conjoined room with Justin's parents. Every one had a blast.

I loved the
pre-swimming relaxing on the bed watching T.V.

Swimming!

Papa in the pool with the kids. It was so fun to swim with him. Thanks for being so involved and helpful!! We had 1 adult to each kid. :)

Action shot.

Kara's turn.

Go Justin! Too bad it wasn't centered.
Water slide!!

Fun hair Kate.

My
tele-hot-
tubbies. Kara got in the hot tub after each time she went down the
water slide.

See, I WAS there. Nice on Just.

I love how relaxed Zach is. Legs crossed and everything.

More cartoons!
I got to go shopping and FINALLY got a warm coat and high leather boots. I am now prepared to live in Canada, 4 years later. I guess I am finally realizing that I really might be here for the long haul.
AROUND THE HOUSE

Right before bedtime...They rock in the chair together. Love it.

Family Home Evening!!
The kids always grab their chairs and sit for songs and lesson time. Justin,
FHE #1 of our marriage has always done this awesome welcome/introduction to family home evening. The kids love it. Kate's clapping for Zach I am pretty sure.

Smoothies!!! I went downstairs to get something and came up to this. She was eating my smoothie!!

Panty Princess...still working on the whole potty training thing, but they are getting it!
5 comments:
busy busy. but looks like fun! wish it would've worked out to see you :( next time for sure
so when do you find out where he'll be?
3 weeks off, that's awesome! You guys did so much too. Your girls look so big in all these pics, especially wearing panties, woo hoo!
haha I loved all the pictures and videos! looks like so much fun! wish I could be there!
Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 years! Seems like yesterday we were swapping L/D stories about Thomas and Zac. Looks like you guys are doing great!
Ain't it nice when hubbies are around to help and have fun with? So much less stress (sometimes). ;)
I love the pics of Kate sneaking your smoothie. What a ham! And, Ellie has the same grey hoodies that the girls own and I kid you not, when those girls grow out of them I would pay full price to have one for Ellie (she's growing out of hers and it's my fav sweater. Why didn't I buy more???). Anywho, ...just putting it out there if you want to make an extra buck. ;)
Post a Comment