Sunday, June 5, 2011

Around the house!

I just thought the girls were cute in their little breakfast nook. :) That table I redid is getting a lot of use!




Zach being creative with his gummy worm. I gave him one before his nap, though he ate it, but no, he brought it with him on his arm and wore it as his laser. :)



Zach got a summer hair cut. It was a lot of hair!! He doesn't really like it. Once he told me he wants to have hair like Astrid from "How to Train Your Dragon" with "one eye in and one eye out of her hair." Basically he wants bangs. He wants Bieber Bangs. I can see it now. :) So you can see that this was not a step in that direction and when he saw himself in the mirror he said "Mom, I look like a different guy."

I spiked it a bit to get him excited. He still wasn't that into it, so if you see him, tell him you love his hair so we can change his mind about long hair.




See! I told you it was a lot of hair! I put the spoon in there for a visual reference. :)


I made these cute shoes and headband for my dear neighbor Nicole and her new baby Callie. Nicole's 2 other girls are the same ages as my kiddos. I wasn't quite ready to have the next one with her. Darn! I'll just hold Callie instead.


Here is the brand new little one and the beautiful momma. Too cute.

Zach and Avery holding Callie. We love and will REALLY miss the Baldwins!!! :(


2 comments:

BUB said...

Bieber hair? You should have let him have Bieber hair!

Those shoes are fabulous.

Nada said...

can I tell you i'm having a baby so you'll make me some of those cute booties?! i love them!!