One Sunday night a few weeks ago Zach brought up his new shorts I got him (on clearance, $3 each! Woo hoo! He'll be wearing a lot of plaid this summer...) and each of them tried them on. It was really cute to see them all play around in them. I was trying to get a picture of the 3 of them; NOT an easy task. So here is a smattering of pictures I took to capture the moments. :)
Kara and Zach were all for standing there and smiling nicely for me, but as usual Kate really just wanted to wrestle!
There's one.
The real twins. :)
Eyes wide shut.
These kiddos make me smile. Busy, yes. Crazy, mostly. But when they are all playing and getting along it is so much fun to watch. :)
I was in the other room when I heard Justin say "Uh oh. Go show Mommy." Kara was playing with a little remote control car and somehow got her hair all wrapped up in it. Yikes. I was determined not to have to cut it off...
I got the tools and opened up the machine, only electrocuting myself once. :) It was still on and trying to spin apparently. Her hair just stopped it! Found the power button and we were all good. The most impressive part is that I put it all back together right so it still works AND we saved her hair!
5 comments:
hahaha! you electrocuted yourself?! I guess that's not funny. But I did laugh when I read that. Those plaid shorts look cute on the girls too, maybe Zac can share them?
i love a good deal! and at $3... that's a steal ;)
Glad you saved her hair. I hate when that happens.
A Mommy AND mechanic! Look at you go girl! What cute kiddies! And yes, the real twins are def Zach and Kara. Sheesh!
your kids crack me up! miss them!
AH! What cute little munchkins. Now, lets add a baby to mix - fun, fun!
That happened to Whitney's hair once about 3 years ago. The bald patch right on top of her head is now finally grown out. But her hair was wrapped up in a ZhuZhu pet's wheels. I had to part it in a special way so that it wouldn't show. Not pretty. I'm glad you got it out with only minor hair loss and minimal electrocution.
Post a Comment