Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good Ol' Friends. :)

While in Utah, I randomly emailed my best friend from nursing school to see if she just happened to be visiting her family in Utah...AND SHE WAS!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen Tifani since July 2007. I was SO THRILLED to get her message that she was in fact in town and wanted to get together!
Here we are with our new additions...Elijah and Adaleigh. They will probably date someday. :)


July 2007...Tifani and I with 3 month old Zachary and brand new tiny newborn Madeline.
Proving that 3 months makes a big difference!


And June 2012 with our not so tiny babies. :)
5 yrs makes a pretty big difference too!

Tifani Dustin...you are such an amazing person and I am SO happy we are friends and even more happy that I got to see you! You inspire me to be better! Thanks!!! I wish we were neighbors.

















Our last day in Provo. We had a great time with Cammie and Robbie. They are a great couple. Thanks for letting us stay with you. I bet your house is much quieter now!!

Time to head to the reason we came!! Bear lake and the Crippen 2012 reunion!


They love Auntie Cammie and Uncle Rob. :) Thanks for having us!

4 comments:

Kamry Low said...

what fun pictures of you and Tifani! so fun to look and see how much they grow!

Maren said...

I caught up on your last post too. Sheesh woman, you've had a BUSY Summer. So glad you were able to do such fun things with your fam and meet up with old friends. Isn't that awesome when things work out like that? I have a couple friends in Utah I wouldn't mind catching up with again. It's been years since I've been down. Sheesh. I feel like I need to start planning a trip soon. Well, ...after two years. ;) it would be fun to see Utah through my kids eyes too. I've only ever gone sans kids! I might have brought Ellie once when she was like a couple months old. But other than that, ...nada!

Amber said...

Oh man! The good 'ole days at BYU nursing :) That's so awesome that you guys got to get together and catch up. We are seriously going to have to make it happen sometime you are in SoCal :)

Rob and Marseille said...

betcha had fun trying to keep track of your kids at that park. i went once w/ mary irene & diane when i just had christopher to keep track of & it was tough