All of us Alberta Lows (8 adults, 7 kids) got tickets for the last day of the open house of the brand new Calgary, AB temple. We met up at the hotel, had a pizza party, swam in the pool and then afterward celebrated Papa Low's birthday with delicious chocolate cupcakes made by yours truly. Yum.After the kids were all down we played cards! It was a blast. The next morning we got up bright and early to get to the temple by 8:15. It was beautiful. Then we got late check out so we could swim a bit longer and play with cousins. Such a fun, family filled festivity. And awesome alliteration.
Little Miss Addie showing off her delicious chubs in my favorite onesie undershirt. She just looks so creamy to me in it. It is white with tiny light pink stars on it and a pink bow. So sweet. Makes me want to eat her. And live somewhere warmer so I could see those cute arms more often. :)
Adaleigh doing her nightly push ups. That's how she keeps her arms looking so toned.
Bright eyes and arm rolls, can it get much better?
Adaleigh the card shark just helping me out.
Kamry went and checked on her kids and this is how they were sleeping! Soo cute!!!
The whole gang on a COLD morning at this beautiful temple. I loved the "wheat" theme they had in the stained glass and on the door handles and everything. It really was so beautiful inside and it was fun to take our kids and have them understand where we were and how special it was. Zach's favorite place was the baptismal font. Kate and Kara loved the sparkly lights. The chandeliers were incredible. I am so glad we all went up together and went through the temple.
Cold little almost-one-year-old Benny boy.
Justin took the kids swimming while I packed up our room. Addie just kicked it for a while. I know I rave about this girl a lot, but she really is SUCH a good baby. Super happy, chill, along for the ride and excited about it. I love love love her. This is the kind of baby we needed for #4! :) Gotta love the soother smile.

2 comments:
awe you're post is so great! you took photos from that weekend. I should bring my camera more often. Addie is really a GREAT baby. Now you can get on with the 5th... ;)
and yes we can all see Jace's excitement. What a cute photo with all 7/12 grandkids
So great! I love how many pizza boxes are in the back haha
Glad you made it.
Post a Comment