The month of June brought graduations for the men in my life! Justin graduated the same weekend as Kalvin's wedding AND I FORGOT MY CAMERA?!?! Justin graduates for the last time in his life and I forget my camera. Dumb. So here are some really crappy iPhone pictures of Justin getting his diploma.
And one with Dr. Haig, his Lethbridge coordinator.
And here are all of the Rural Alberta South Graduates. (Med Hat and Lethbridge).
Justin with his Lethbridge cohorts. :)
Pretty awesome! Good work hon.
And here is the other graduate! What a stud.
Love this one. :) Proud sisters.
Addie loved the tassel most.
This kid is growing up too fast. ALL DAY school next year! He will love it. I just might too...
His wonderful teachers, Mrs. Kristi and Miss Pati.
Each kid made these "selfies." Zach's said "I'm special because I can swim really fast."
Heather and I cut all of these out. :)
Zachary and his friend Lainey.
This picture will be used in their wedding slide show. :) I can dream.
Family picture...minus Justin. He was MIA in Calgary in his last rotation...Neuro ICU. June was a crazy/long month...
The official pictures.
I forgot it was grad picture day...nice orange t shirt underneath. He loves that one at least! :)


1 comment:
Ahh doesn't it feel so good??? I'm excited for you. Love Zachary in his cap and gown. Too cute
Post a Comment