All of my siblings should know what this means...
You guessed it! Dad arrived 2 minutes ago!!! ;)
Teasing dad because he always has a banana in the process of being eaten. Comes by once in a while and takes a bit, then comes back later for a little more. :)
ALL of my family (except a few unfortunate souls that couldn't make it) were coming up to visit ME...at MY house...in MY country! It was so awesome!! I was very excited to show them my stomping grounds. The reunion was 1 year after we moved here to Cardston and I had a few things to finish up here...I love projects and I love accomplishing projects. A 33 week belly can't stop me. ;) Mom and dad helped me finish all of my projects and hang a few things to get ready to greet my family. We were literally working 20 minutes before they arrived!
Here is my mom enjoying our strawberry harvest!! It was so fun to pick AND EAT! delicious buckets full of strawberries!
Celebrating my other country! I love the USA and all these Americans. :)
Sister Tickle fight!--notice the new stand all set up. Yay!
My mom brought up Nanny's (my dad's mom) jewelry that they all went through. The girls were ecstatic that she had clip on earrings!!!
Especially this one. She wants her ears pierced so bad!
And Mer Mer did the twinners hair. Princess hair, Kara called it.
Then we had another set of fun visitors! Maren visited with her cute kids! Wish they lived closer. I tried and tried to convince her to move here. Just need a job! I loved meeting my little namesake...Zamelia. :) (THE cutest little girl ever.) We played in the pool, enjoyed summer, ate yummy food and had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment