Sunday, November 30, 2014

Waterton and Beautiful So Alb


July was such a busy/fun month for us...Justin's Young Men's camp, then the reunion, then the Waterton weeks, then Echo Lake! Justin was working through the Waterton weeks, so he would just come up in the evenings. I was exhausted and there was limited space there in the cabin, so I stayed home mostly and went up for activities then drove home and slept in my own bed. Perks of living in Cardston. :) Jason and Kamry were there for a bit and then the Strate's were there too so the kids had a lot of cousins to play with while there!

The girls had so much fun in this little dingy! Addie was very possessive of the oars. It was hilarious to watch her run and jump in the boat. No fear, this girl. She is so fun.

One place we didn't make it to on the reunion was Cameron Lake. I really wanted everyone to experience it's beauty, but you can only do so much when dealing with 40+ people and limited time. We spend A LOT of time here in the summer, while Justin tries to catch his limit. :) 
 

The girls...my girls with Justin's youngest cousins. They have a blast together! And Sarah is babysitting age and loves it so I get a break! 
 Justin's other cousin was nice enough to paddle a bunch of kiddies around. :)
 
 
One of MY California friends came to visit! She was a champ doing a nationwide tour with her hubby while 30 weeks pregnant! They've always wanted to see Banff, and on their way from there to Glacier National Park they passed through Cardston and stayed at our house! It was so fun to have them. They are a wonderful couple and I loved having some of MY friends come this far and stay! While she was here she did things with the kids, including sparklers and alka seltzer rockets! She's going to be such a fun mom!
Megan and I. She was one month behind me. Everett and Evan bellies. :) Nice photo bomb Zach.

This is my favorite time of year here in Southern Alberta. I LOVE canola fields. I planned my reunion dates around them so my family could see them. :)

 Nasty windshield but beautiful field!!
 
Kate lost her first tooth!! She lost it a lot younger than Zach was, and Kara's aren't even loose!  (Much to her dismay. It was so sad how sad she was!) Crazy how different kids are.

Tiny tooth.

 

No comments: