On Canadian Thanksgiving we were able to get our family pictures taken! Don't worry...our photographer was not ripped away from her delicious dinner. Canadians RARELY do it on the real holiday! That's when you have to travel home since it is on a Monday! Anyway...I was so excited to get some pictures taken...even though my jeans didn't fit yet and were held together by Justin's belt and my bangs had just been chopped a wee bit too short. I really wanted a nice picture of nice weather that included us all. This also kinda made up for not getting professional pictures of Everett done earlier and I wanted one of each of my kids to hang on the wall. I REALLY wanted those gorgeous fiery trees captured and in my home!!! Loved all the color. And luckily I had just gotten the kids new school clothes so we all had something nice to wear that went together. Yay for that! So thank you so much Ashley for taking our pictures on such short notice! Literally like 24-48 hours!! :)
I was nervous about if we got any keeper pictures because my kids were being so silly! And Everett was crying a bit, I had to nurse him partway through and I couldn't help the girls do their real smiles. And Addie was especially hating the camera and attention on her. She wouldn't even smile! Tough egg to crack that night. So weird because she is such a happy girl, but a bit shy I guess! Anyway, I was SO pleasantly surprised when we got them back! I LOVE the kids pictures! Even Everett finally calmed enough and we got some great ones of him!! So cute! So I suggest Ashley Bennett Photography. She works wonders and is the sweetest girl on the planet! Seriously, after hearing her talk to my kids and comparing to how I talk to them I made some resolutions. :)
Ha ha! Oh Addie.
This was my fave!!! Our Christmas Card.
Love these sibling shots!
She is such a little dolly. My mom calls her a cream puff. :)
These girls are getting too old and gorgeous. ALMOST 6 YRS OLD here!
And I LOVED the sun glare effect in this picture! It was kinda a scattered cloudy day so it was hard for her to kept he right settings Ashley said, but I love this! So beautiful! She looks so sweet and angelic. I need a picture of that! ;) She is a sweetheart and a good girl, with a HUGE personality.
This girl has GREAT hair.
Another reason I really wanted pictures when we got them was because of this adorable toothless grin. I love it! It had to be documented.
I love this one too. One to remember my tiny soft fuzzy boy by.
I LOVE this brother shot. I am so glad Zach finally has a brother!!
AND I love that my labor of love blanket made it in. I crocheted that blankie throughout the summer for Everett. :)
And these beauties. Wish Addie would have joined for a sisters picture, but we had to leave it as a twin picture because she was being 2 and refusing to join in.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ASHLEY!






















5 comments:
I love them all, what a good looking family!
Thank you so much Amelia! You are too kind. You have such a beautiful family and I had so much fun at our session. I can't believe how much Everett has changed since then!
All these photos turned out so great! You all look awesome. Love Ashley's photography
Ashley did an amazing job!! These are all so darling and happy. Ha ha love your resolutions comment.
They are super cute. Helps that your family is adorable
Post a Comment