I love watching a daddy love on his baby. Everett, you are one lucky boy!
2 months old and filling out 3-6 month size clothes. STOP GROWING! At his 2 month immunizations he was 13 lbs 9 oz and 23.5"!
I learned something about my husband this month. After 9 years of marriage I never knew he loved remote control cars?! Well, I really discovered just how much he loved them when he kept bidding and bidding on it at our ward auction! Wowsers. Enjoy I guess? Good thing we have a big garage. That car is bigger than it looks in that picture. It's about the size of a medium sized dog. Needless to say, I didn't want it. Just another 'thing' laying around occupying space, but boys will be boys and it was fun to see my boy so happy. And his son! Two of Zach's buddies on the street said they were bidding on it as well! They were sad to not get it, but happy they can come play with it at least!
2 months old!!! He is very spitty and drooly, hence the marks all over his shirt, but I didn't want to change it because he was wearing his v-neck!! Too cute! A baby in a v neck?! Too bad you can't even tell because his neck chub hangs over it too much!
This might seem like an odd picture to keep, but I loved it! Little squishy face with itchy eyes. Too cute. And this is my first pictures with my new lens! Weee! I still haven't figured it all out. Gotta get on that, but I do love the difference already!
And now his eye is all red from rubbing it. Ha ha! He definitely has Justin's skin tone. Seriously he is so pale! I've said before I wouldn't be surprised if he had albinism! His hair is invisible, has blue eyes, and is so pale that I often catch myself staring at him while he is sleeping to make sure he is breathing still.
At least the foxes are in focus. ;)
Look at those bright eyes. :)
The girls got babies to match their humongous big eyed pets.
Seriously, do we have other kids?? Man looking back I had/have an obsession with taking pictures of him and having an iPhone all the time didn't help! We dressed him up to take him on a date! I was a bit sad when I found out it was a boy because I was used to girls and all their cutesyness and frillyness, but boys can be fun to dress up! Cute little man.
He did pretty good from what I remember. And everywhere we go people comment on his bald fuzzy head. Funny when you have multiple children that just taking one with you on a date feels like a huge break!
After the date, Justin left me. He and his Dad went to a medical conference in Quebec...where his dad served his mission about 38 years prior! They were gone for just under a week. I did not want Justin to leave me and our 5 children (including my barely 2 month-old), but I wanted him to go on a once in a lifetime trip with his Dad to a special place in his heart. He hadn't been back since his mission! And I wanted him to know just how lucky he was to be doing this!!! I can't imagine a kid-less week-long trip with one of my parents. Fun!!! So I just kept reminding him just how lucky he was and what an opportunity it was. He was excited I guess, but didn't get as emotionally attached to the situation as I was. Maybe I'll turn the tables in a year or two and he will fully appreciate it. Anyway, throughout the week we exchanged pictures of our "fun." As good as mine were...I wish I was with him!!! He constantly sent pictures of french food, awesome buildings, and calm surroundings. Dreamy. So I sent him pictures of what I did...like shoveling the driveway. Weee. Look at all the fun you are missing hon...Here's our week of pics while he was gone...
This baby is funny. I am not nursing here. He loves to burrow his face in my arm or chest to fall asleep. I think he has too much stimulation in this family of 5 kids 7 and under so he does this to hide and calm himself to sleep. Even in his crib he loves to have a blanket practically covering his face. Poor guy! He is such a cuddle bug. So soft. This is dreamy too. :) Exhausting, but dreamy.
I just took these so I would never forget his slouchy chub in my arms. Love this fuzzhead.
Addie always requesting her "Anna braids." The outfit is not complete without them!
There's a deer in our backyard?!
And he made it over!
Me showing Justin the cuteness he is missing! And that his spot in the bed has been taken over!
Meeting Cousin Grant again on their way home from Utah. They stayed there for a month! Everett caught up to him weight wise and looks like height wise too! 7 weeks apart.
Don't you miss me Daddy?! What do you like better? Me or a mille fois?
I love this cozy outfit on him.
Until I have to change his diaper. Buttons?! Come on. Still doesn't stop me from putting it on him. :)
The girls and their dolls. :)
I love how they love them. They were my dolls. American Girl Collection. I love that they play with them now!
Now that you saw what we did...Here is what HE did.
LUCKY!!!!!
Here is Brian at his first area, Victoriaville. When Brian was there there were 3 members. They met in a school where they had to clear out beer bottles and such. Now they have their own chapel with about 110-120 members of which half are active.
This is the Chapel in Drumondville. When Dad was on his mission he and his companion purchased the land that this chapel is now built on. Good choice Brian. :)
This is the current Mission Office in Montreal.
They visited to many of these "Boulangeries" and ate way too many ...
"Millefeuille".
Millefeuilles make Brian happy.
Streets of Old Town Quebec in Quebec City.
This is The Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, a famous hotel in Quebec City right on the river.
St. Lawrence river right by the hotel.
Inside Le Château Frontenac.
View from their room.
The Fort in Quebec City they built to defend themselves against the British. That worked.
Crepes!
Justin just laughed and said, "We ate there twice." :)
"Chocolat Chaud" also makes Brian happy.
A sister missionary that served at the same time as Brian.
Where's Waldo? I mean Brian!?
Top row next to that oddly tall Elder.
Uh, good luck.
Members that he knew when he was there that are still there!
More long time members.
In Chicoutimi where Brian served. 3 hours north of Quebec City. They woke up early that morning to drive up there to go to church.
Another millefeuille!
This is the Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre Basilica.
Looks really cold. Killing time before their flight home.
Come home to me Daddy!!!
2 comments:
first off you're a good wife - it's not easy being home alone with the kids for any period of time. 2nd what an amazing experience that must have been. 3rd, now I'm hungry!!!
How did I miss this post? Everett is so cute, I love when they tuck their heads. Makes it easy! Also deer in your yard? Crazy. Everett has got bigger but. Man he hasn't changed much, so cute! Love the remote control car... Maybe that's a good gift for Christmas for Jason. Boys will be boys.
Love all the Quebec photos. Kind of snickered looked like one long fun "date". Great food. Wonder if Brian remembered Lots of his French?
Post a Comment