June was a good month! BEAUTIFUL countryside. Perfect days. Just a shot from inside my van window I had to send my parents.
Kara FINALLY lost her first tooth! Almost a year after her sister!
The coolness of our garbage man. Any kids who are out there when he comes get a sucker. :)
Gotta love small town!
I love this. We went on a walk and were going up the big hill when we caught up with an old woman in her 90s walking to see her sister?! I told the girls they should catch up with her and go talk with her. It was sweet to watch. And I am amazed at this woman! I recently saw her again when I was driving and stopped to give her a ride because it was cold!! She said "I usually don't get this late of a start, but I layed down after my 5 laps around the temple and I fell asleep!" It was only about 11 AM. So she had already gotten up, exercised, and then had a nap and was now going to walk all the way to Lee Crest? An amazing lady!
In the beginning of June Everett and I met up with some Edmonton friends and spent a day and night in Banff! It was SO beautiful and even more fun. :) Johnston Canyon...I think?
Extra workout carrying this chunk.

I love and miss these girl. It's so fun to get together and I love that they are planners and make it happen!




After the hike we went out to eat and went for a little shopping! I bought my first pair of Lulu Lemons...peer pressure and holy cow they are comfy! And flattering! Still only have the one pair, but that's probably because that is the last time I went shopping! Banff was fun because it was a bit commercialized. I like the quaintness and size of Waterton, but for me that's always stuck in a small town, it was fun to go out to eat and shop AND enjoy amazing scenery! Everett entertaining himself in the dressing room. :) Now he knows what his triplet cousins feel like!

Hot tub! It actually was a cool tub...turn up the heat Pete!
I love and miss these girl. It's so fun to get together and I love that they are planners and make it happen!
After the hike we went out to eat and went for a little shopping! I bought my first pair of Lulu Lemons...peer pressure and holy cow they are comfy! And flattering! Still only have the one pair, but that's probably because that is the last time I went shopping! Banff was fun because it was a bit commercialized. I like the quaintness and size of Waterton, but for me that's always stuck in a small town, it was fun to go out to eat and shop AND enjoy amazing scenery! Everett entertaining himself in the dressing room. :) Now he knows what his triplet cousins feel like!
Hot tub! It actually was a cool tub...turn up the heat Pete!
And chatting and snacks. We could do this for HOURS. We did do this for hours and still do!
One of the major points of this trip was for Maren to get another pair of wolf socks. I thought it was absurd, but once I saw them and put them on, I was converted. As was everyone else. Fun trip souvenir!
And Justin was Super Dad and not only watched the kids but took them out fishing at Cameron Lake by himself! Meaning he was rowing?! And they caught 5 fish! Pretty cute picture. Pretty great Dad.
They saw a bear!
This dude is 9 months here!!! Got his top two teeth and he grinds them like crazy. Ughhh. That sound. 23 lbs and still army crawling around, but should be real crawling soon! He is so fast! He also says Ma ma ma now and blows raspberries.
It is definitely getting harder to take pictures with this boy. Always on the go.
Playing right here in town at Lee Creek! There is a small beachy spot and the kids always want to play there. So we finally did.
I also surprised the kids with our very first pet. Whitney the hamster! (Named before we got her.) I've been toying with the idea of a pet after the kids constantly beg and beg, Cat has been the best option because they kinda take care of themselves. But I don't really want to clean up pee, poop, or barf or have furniture ruined either...so we started with this free hamster. Came with everything, for free! And it's cute and soft. Kids love it.
Just driving to Bama's and sucking on my toes!
Oreo! I think he enjoyed it.
First strawberries!!!! So delicious and SO much work.
One of our friend's kids came to see Justin in the office and apparently cried the whole time. She had him write an apology note! It was pretty cute. And Dr. Low forgives you!
Justin saw these bears on the way home from fishing at Cameron Lake one day!
Zach's first end of year piano recital. Good work buddy. You learned SO MUCH this last year and you continue to amaze your teacher. Stick with it!
Everett applauds you.
I took this picture on the right to show my sister that the 18 month size outfit she just sent up fits my 9 month "Little Man."
Impromptu band concert with our new neighbors, Ava, Fiona, and Harrison.
The little poser. He always does this when he stops. Ha ha!
"What? Me?"
HOURS of picking right there!
So delicious and soft!
FATHER'S DAY! Man I really need to get my real camera out more often. Such poor quality!
Justin LOVES cinnamon buns so I was a good wife and made some delicious ones! He doesn't really love breakfast in bed. But the kids wanted to do that so he obliged.
His gift...a tackle box of candy! :) And it magically refilled as it depleted!
Justin often takes picture of his food. He loved these shishkabobs! They really were delicious!
That's a good father's day dinner!
I wanted a Father's Day picture and this is what happened!! REAL LIFE!! I guess Kara's finger got stepped on right before the picture and Everett got Addie right during the picture! This is life with 5 kids! They are so lucky to have Justin as their Daddy. He is amazing and fun.
Snaggletooth FINALLY came out!
My girls are really growing up too fast this last year.
I love when these peaceful serene moment happen!
Time for a hair cut!
BEFORE
During...she sat so still!
And AFTER!!! I love it! It suits her so well. Especially since she wont ever let me do her hair just like the neighbor girl never does hers! At least now it's styled even if she does nothing to it! Oh its so so cute.
MORE strawberries! June bearing berries. What better way to bring in summer?!
Fun days at the river! I love going and hanging out with Pam and whoever else comes. The river is so fun!
River Rats.
1 comment:
Oh I feel so special! For the river pics. Not for being the mom of the crying child. 😂 Good thing we have the best doctor! Ha ha. That pic of him and Kara crying is the cutest. Classic Justin face.
Post a Comment