Another Champs season in the books. Kate was really excited about the donuts!
Maybe I should serve more exciting lunches? Ha ha! Poor dude.
Movie Party!!! We love Jobie.
My cute little man all dressed up for church.
Oh he is just too cute!
These girls are so lucky to have a twin!
Sit by grandma and she will share her ice cream!!! Smart boy.
Just another week of dressing this cute boy up. :) Crazy smile face!
I will miss this little love bug when she goes to school.
My choir cuties!
I love these choir robes!
I found the reason my vacuum sweeper collapses this small. Just for the littles! Child labor at its finest.
So he doesn't like to wear a dress...HA! Actually he is was just really tired, but this was my dress and this was all for a good cause.
To get THIS picture and prove that Everett does look like me and not just a Low! We took probably 60 pictures really quick and got one! I had to flip it, but even the lips!
Zach got an awesome award with the festival!! "Best Beginner Performer"
Down with the beige! In with bright blue and creamy white! So refreshing!
I have no clue why I took this but 4 cuties all lined up eating buns. Those girls are catching up to Zach in height!
Trying on our Joseph and Emma costumes for "Joseph's Legacy" camp in July.
Check out that double chin. :) This is how I get to shower. Now looking back I can't believe he was already on a phone before 2 years old. No wonder he likes them so much now. Ugh. Blessing and a curse.
The kids participated in a Children's Theatre group this winter. Zach ate it up!! He has no fear!
Zach tore it up as one of the Beatles. He loved whipping that long hair back and forth. :)
And the girls were adorable in their "Lemonade" play! Kara was Rapunzel and Kate was Cinderella. It was way too cute.
I am so grateful for wonderful people in the community who teach my kids.
Here they are with their cute friend Ella, aka Little Bo Peep.
It was such a cute story about making lemonade out of our bad days!
No comments:
Post a Comment