Thursday, September 6, 2007

Heading Upstairs...

Here is the bathroom, Zachary's bathroom, that is right at the top of the stairs. He loves baths!
Here is his very disorganized room. We are still in that settling process. So much so that I won't even show you the other room. It is our office and we are looking for a desk. Right now everything is just strewn about. It is comparable size, a little larger I think, than Zach's room.
And here is the master bedroom. I really think that our bedroom, bathroom, and closet combined is almost the size of our Provo condo. It is a little spooky in the dark.
Here is our fun soaker tub. It will feel great on a cold winter day, especially when I am 8 months pregnant. (no, I am not pregnant yet and don't plan to be for a long while.)
And here is our shower and toilet. Pretty exciting. Whoever invented glass shower walls was a weirdo. A little too open and airy for me!

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Aimee, The weirdo who invented glass shower doors probably had a baby who screamed incessantly if his mother was out of his sight. :) I can’t tell you how many showers I took with the door open and little T waiting impatiently in his infant seat on the floor by the door. Of course showers were small back then so besides me getting wet, a mist of water always covered T and the floor. I’m so glad to meet you in the blogosphere. (How did you find me?) Blogging is a good thing. We keep in touch with family and friends and most importantly keep a journal. My blog is definitely my journal. That in fact is what I mean for it to be without the, okay, so you have to say this sing songy, “Dear Diary” or “Dear Journal”.
Your little family is just a delight. Zachery is adorable. You obviously are a wonderful mom and Amiee; you’ve got the most important quality going on, humor. We must always find humor in all things. I adore your house. When I told NY you had commented on the indexing post he asked where you were & I assumed you were in Provo. I had no idea you had moved to Canada. I too didn’t realize you Amiee had already graduated with your degree in nursing. Time goes by way to fast. Your parents I’m sure are so very proud. When will Justin graduate? What field of medicine will he be in? Can I add your blog to my favorite list? How did you download your videos? I’ve been trying to do so for weeks?
Take care Amiee,
Cathi
pinkjagxj@gmail.com