Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Low Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

8 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

hahaha those are awesome!! I love that you compared your baby photos!!! sweet!! he definately is a good mix, but i think he leans to his daddy

The Booners said...

so, this is the boones...we are going to be in utah from the 11th till about the 16th! hope it overlaps. hey, you gotta update your byu alumni addresses...we forgot what city you live in. we'll be in grangeville, ID from Aug till Dec of 09 doing a rotation. how close is that? That's the point when we couldn't remember the name of the city you live it. anyway, we should talk.

Oler Family said...

That is so funny! I think Zach looks just like you when you were a baby but alot like Justin now..how does that work?

Ashley Dawn said...

I agree with Michelle - it's SO weird how that can happen eh? Anyway, I totally want to do that now....thanks for showing it to me!!

Jolene said...

He definitely looks like a Crippen baby to me but I might be biased because I have seen so many Crippen babies and baby pictures. Thats such a cool thing. If I did it, I bet the Luana would totally look like Daniel. But I don't have any baby pics of him at all. Isn't that sad?! I only have one pic of him from when he was about five. He was really dark and little, but very cute.

Kirstin said...

It is so good to see you. You guys look great! How in the world did you make those look alike meters? Talk about creative. I loved looking at your blog and am excited to be a part of this new blogging world. Keep in touch that way! Your family is adorable and I am excited to look you up more often now. Take care, love ya,
Kirstin

Ashley DeMille said...

It's amazing how much someone can look just like two different people. Zach looks so much like both of you. We can't wait to see you guys we hope we can meet up somewhere.

VH said...

I love the look-alike battles. He is the perfect mix! Too funny.

I was reading your "Learn to speak Canadian with me" and I have to say, "till" throws me off every time.

I have another one for you. Duotang. I think that's how it is spelled. Ask Justin if he knows what that is.