Sunday, April 13, 2008

Zach Explores a New World...OUTSIDE!

Zach loves the swing. Weee!!
Trying out the slide. He actually liked it!
Where are we going?Zach's peep hole.
This one's for you Grandma Low! Zach is officially part of the Low family, he has his own pair of Crocs. Well, cheap camoflauge Airwalk brand of crocs! They are pretty cool!
Zach got a ride from a friend on the way home from the park.

Walking/Running the rest of the way home. He is pretty quick!

9 comments:

AJ said...

Ooh, I am so jealous. It looks like you got your nice Spring weather before us. We had started to warm up, then we got a nasty couple of cold weeks. What a cute little guy Zach is!

Taylor said...

Just wanted to say hi. Loralee and I have been checking out your blog for a while now. Also, we wanted to leave you the link for ours in case you hadn't seen it yet. taylorandloralee.blogspot.com

Alysha Sladek said...

the weather this weekend was SO nice. now we have to brace ourselves for more winter like weather! AHHHHHHHH good old canada eh? hehehe

Tuita Family said...

Hi Amy!!! I saw you on facebook and have been meaning to write you a message, but I blog a lot more then I go onto my facebook account, so I thought a message here would work too! You're little guy is soooo cute. I just saw Jolene around Christmas time in Utah and she told me you were in Alaska and had a little boy. Can you believe how much has changed since Hale 5? Anyways, just wanted to say HI! I'm excited to see you have a blog- now we can keep in touch easier this way. Oh... and my blog isn't blocked anymore (I'm not sure if you're one of the people who told me they couldn't look at it)!

Tuita Family said...

I'm a dork... I know you're in Canada. Alaska popped into my head while I was typing a minute ago because it's cold, and I hear that where you're living now has terribly cold winters!

Alysha Sladek said...

oooo i like the change to your blog! how'd you do it??

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

I love your blog! you guys are so adorable! We have one I just started a few weeks ago, and so far I haven't been good at updating it, but check it out. is it okay if I put you on my favorites?? love ya!

Oler Family said...

I found you on Alysha's blog! I love that you have a learn to speak english with me section! Too funny!

Oler Family said...

Sorry I meant to say Canadian, not english!