Monday, May 26, 2008

I AM A MOTHER!


Well, I just wanted to encourage all the moms/pre-moms out there to READ THIS BOOK if you haven't yet. It is a great encourager and I loved every minute of it. It made me feel the power I have as a mom, that I am not JUST a mom or homemaker but I am a shaper of life. Give it a shot. It is only a little over 100 pages so it is a quick empowering read! Tell me what you think!

6 comments:

Lant Family said...

JJ got me that book for mothers day. I have heard good things about it. I havent had any time to read it yet.

Oler Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oler Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori and Matt said...

That book is amazing! I love it!

Porters said...

I loved this book too...I still think of parts of it often, and have two favorite quotes on my mirror and wall at home. :)

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

Great book!! so uplifting and inspiring! Isn't it so fun to be a mom! I am loving every minute! And by the way, you two made such an adorable little boy!