Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Utah!

MARIAH'S WEDDING

Grammy and Papa "entertaining" Zach on the way to the Salt Lake Temple.
Mariah! She looked absolutely gorgeous and was SO happy! This was almost as good as my wedding day! I love you Mariah!
Zach and the Salt Lake City Temple. The grounds were amazing this time of year. But then again, aren't they always?
Me with some of my old roomies and Mariah's sister. Bet you can't tell who that is!
The Reid's and the Low's
I wanted a picture in front of the tulips. Too bad it was SO sunny! Sorry Zach!
Awww, 2 of my favorite things!
Between the sealing and the reception we went to the Salt Lake City Cemetery. It was amazing. I want to go back. Here we are in front of President and Sister Hinckley's grave site.
Saying goodbye to the 'rents. LOVE YOU! Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for having me!

No comments: