Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FOUR YEARS AGO...



Four years ago, today, I married the man of my dreams. And the best part is, he is still my dreamboat! :) Justin Scott Low is such a wonderful, caring husband. I love him so much and want and need to be better for him. He is motivating, kind, and considerate, and really tries. He is a very dutiful Priesthood holder and father. Thanks for putting up with me, for having fun with me, and for making me feel beautiful and loved. La Lou! Happy 4 years...here's to 100 more!

4 years, 3 kids...now that's productivity!

9 comments:

Oler Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You still look as great as you did on your wedding day Amelia! Cute pictures!

Cathi said...

Happy Anniversary!!
I have one of your cloth diapers from when I held Kara at church. Oops!

Katie said...

I need to put that in my calender! Happy Anniversary Aimelia! He is a great guy...but it takes two!!! I think you look even BETTER than the day you were married! Is that possible?!

Dustin Family said...

YAY!!!! Thanks so much for calling me today... and I didn't even wish you a happy anniversary!!! You are beautiful, amazing, and I am so grateful that you are my friend!!!! Love ya dawg! Happy anniversary!!

Evansfamily said...

Congrats on 4 yrs. Married life is sooo much better than the world gives it credit :)

Buddy said...

Congrats you guys! You have such a sweet little family!

Buddy said...

Congrats you guys! You have such a sweet little family!

Jenny Fitzner said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad the four years have been great! cute pictures too!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Anniversary!..
He is a great guy...but it takes two!!! I think you look even BETTER than the day you were married!

___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast