Two HILARIOUS (in my eyes) things happened today that I REALLY wish I could have recorded.
#1- I was in the kitchen doing dishes and the kids were in the living room playing. Zach came toward me saying something over and over and I kind of just half-listened and said, "Oh, yeah." Then I caught a glimpse of what he was saying..."Loot Mommy! I pull sis tah." I turn and look... He was totally pulling Kate across the floor on her back by her leg while she dragged along a red bag of some sorts!!! Zach pulled Kate, who pulled the bag. She wasn't mad or anything. Just happy to be played with and along for the ride. It was so funny, and I thought of racing to get the camera (blogbrain) but decided I should probably be a responsible mother and teach my son that was a no no. I picked Kate up and put her face close to mine trying to hide the laugh I couldn't hold in.
#2-I was laying next to Zach singing him some songs while putting him to bed wondering what he was doing. He had his finger in his mouth and then proceeded to take it out and slowly wipe it across my forehead saying "Simba." :) This kid loves Lion King and reenacts several parts of it...even Mufasa falling. "Scar, help me...grabba da hand!" Silly Zach. Love him.
(One not so funny thing he did today that I luckily discovered was turn on the bathtub tap onto a slow stream. I found it hours later inches from overflowing. Yikes. Divine intervention.)
4 comments:
Its really very cute story JAZKK.
I had very good fun while reading it.
Thanks for posting...
___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast
Those are both so funny! I love that Kate didn't care..and Simba...that's hilarious!
SO FUNNY! I love reading about silly things kids do. They are just so creative! :)
I just love zach, i'm at work and laughing at loud. I'm pretty sure all the patients think i'm crazy! he is so funny!
Post a Comment