Thursday, November 5, 2009

happy hal-LOW-een

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
This Halloween pretty much stunk. Justin was sick with the awesome H1N1 and I just got it that day too. The girls were also coughing. We were supposed to be hanging out with Justin's parents and having Talia's baby blessing, but everyone was sick, so the blessing was cancelled and the parents didn't come.This was the first Halloween I didn't have the energy to do our traditional Spooky Supper. Boo. I didn't even make Halloween colored jello jigglers like I planned to. Boo again. All we really did do is hang out, take pictures, and bust out some awesome jack-o-lanterns just before it got dark. Just have to wait until next year. Stupid Swine Flu.
This shot made me laugh SO HARD when I first saw it. I can just hear the country music in the background. Our little clogger. :) Zach loves to march around the house in his boots Auntie Leslie found for us. Awesome.
LOVE his tough guy stance here.
"Hey Cowgirl. What? Oh those stitches...my last bull ride. It's nothin' sugar."

Funniest moment of the day...I already feel like an animal when I feed the girls. My pillow even says "Feeding time at the Zoo." What's that supposed to mean anyway? Well, I guess this proves it...too weird to post? Sorry! But it was SO funny!
(we tried to be decent!)

Zach loved his pumpkin pie...as he called it. He carried it all over with him. Here he is cuddling with it watching cartoons.

Our carnivorous pig...
Young MacDonald was wondering why the egg counts had been down lately...
Kamry was nice enough to make us supper. This was Jason dropping it off. He scared Zach so bad. Zach just stood there and trembled. HA! I think he knew it was Jason and was just trying to figure it out. That mask fits him too well. AH! Spooky enough for us!

Pumpkin time!





And they're finished! Zach's is on the left. The girl's is in the middle. And our Frankenstein's Monster is on the right!
I have a thing where I pick the "probably unwanted" items. The ones that are unique and might get left behind. I did it a few years ago when I got to pick our family Christmas tree. I picked the short crooked one. it was cute in it's own way, right Mom? This year I saw the two headed one and had to have it...plus, it was the last one in the box that wasn't rotting yet. It literally had 2 heads, at least 2 bulges. I thought it was fitting for our family. Twins!
The Dazzling Duo frolicking in our pumpkin patch.
The Three Musketeers
Some Pig. :)


Not to be out done by her sister, the cow rises.


Another awesome pose by Zach. Too Funny not to post!
"I'n so happy!"
(this one's for you Kamry) :)


"Drum, drum, drum!"


Young MacDonald and his farm animals.
Love the bum side! You can't really see it in this pic, but Kara has the cutest cow's tail and Kate has a curly-Q piggy tail.
Zach with his Jack-O-Lantern. Awesome freckles! Wish I could have found him a farmer's hat, but at this point, I just didn't feel like it!
Halloween 2009:
Young MacDonald and his farm...including the Swine Flu x 2 (or 3 or 4?)




While Trick-or-Treating I guess. We didn't get to go with him. Tear. :(
Zach and Avery, his neighborhood girlfriend. He loves her!!! (And her toy trains...)
Zach is one month younger than Avery.
Avery's little sister Anna with the girls. The girls are 1 month older than Anna.
"Mom! I've got Candy!"
Sharing already. :) Or maybe "Hey sis, I can't open it. Can you?"

Ooooo....
Tradition
AHHHH!
Justin wins. Some 6 year old did tell him once that his head looked like Frankenstein. Well, this proves him right! I wish I could send him this picture.

THE END!!


6 comments:

Amber said...

LOVE the double feeding picture - and no, definitely not to weird to post. Totally awesome!

Alysha Sladek said...

oh my goodness i laughed so hard at the nursing picture!!! nice one :) sorry to hear you're sick. hopefully it passes quickly!!!!

Julie said...

So fun! I especially like the video clips :) Make me feel like we were really there. Hope you're all feeling better.

Kamry Low said...

I sooo happy!!!! I love your kids and it sucks we couldn't hang out at halloween! costumes were wicked i just love them!

Joanie Harbor said...

"Avery, I brought you some candy!" So cute!! RYan and I are excited for when we can take our little man trick-or-treating :) can't wait to see you guys at thanksgiving

Jordana said...

So brutal you guys all got it! At least the kids all had awesome costumes, I love the cow and pig, where did you find them? The girls look so big, I can't believe I haven't seen them in forever! But I will in a few weeks, hooray!