Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Low Talent Show!

Well, we already showed Kara's peek-a-boo talent, so here are Kate and Zach's latest greats.





Zach caught on to letters really early. It was around his second birthday that we were sitting at a stoplight and he was saying: "C-O-N-D-O-S." Sure enough, there was a Condos for sale sign. He really likes to recognize them and spell them out. It is pretty cute! Especially during a commercial or something, he is just sitting there zoned to the t.v. and out of no where says "I-K-E-A" or something. You go boy!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Haha! I love when Zach turns the book around for the i. Oh, and I just saw that our link on your page is Dick and Les - Rich is gonna love that :)

Katie said...

Ditto on the "i"...Pretty amazing if you ask me. Kate is getting good at her walking!

Joanie Harbor said...

what a cute little zachy! and kate is doing awesome --- cant wait to see her in action!

Bamarain said...

Oh my heavens!! This is incredible. He is a prodigy! I'll be his agent and we will find a way for this amazingness to be lucrative. We'll split it 60/40. 60 for me and 40 for you and we'll buy Zach a toy. Incredible!

Ashley Dawn said...

Your kids are getting all growed up.... they're SO cute!