Well, Right after...I mean minutes after Mom and Dad left we got dumped on for a couple days straight. I was angry and hated it. If only we had heated roads. I really hate winter driving.So, I was in a sour mood, but then I went out shoveled, and played in the snow for a bit with Zach and loved it. So here is my conclusion. It can snow, but it just needs to be warm enough to play in it. That is all I ask. Doesn't happen too often, but I keep my eye on the temperature.
Here are Zach and I shoveling. He got a shovel from Papa and MerMer for Christmas, so he shoveled away.
Being the smart mom that I am, I let Zach shovel in his normal pants, not his snow pants, well basically because I was being lazy and figured we'd be quick and he'd just be on the sidewalk. WRONG! That kid was tramping through our yard. Dumb me. He was having a great time and never complained, but by the time we got inside, he was mighty cold. This picture was PERFECT.
Nothing a fuzzy blanket, a mug of hot chocolate, and swirly straw can't fix. 
Here we are the next morning. See what you missed guys?!
Pretty big drifts.
The girls enjoy hte fresh snow tracked into the house. Zach used to (and sometimes still does) enjoy doing this too. Pretty gross.
So Zach and I were supposed to decorate the tree, but apparently I was taking too long feeding the girls, so he just stood on his farm and did it by himself. A man after my own heart. Get 'er done.


3 comments:
Wow you went to town with the blog! Love that you're back and i just love the blog!!! I love Zachs shovel... or whatever he's doing out in the snow, it looks like a shovel! And yes the swirly straw would make everything better!
Your photos and commentary always make me laugh! And you look beautiful-- such sleek, straight hair!
I want to say I know how you feel with the snow since we just had a huge storm come in on Christmas, but I'm sure in Canada it's much colder! Glad you're surviving up there! Heated streets would be a good idea :)
Post a Comment