Friday, January 22, 2010

Around the House

The kids were sick for the first 3 weeks of January. Fun. I know. Not just sick either. Like puking everywhere randomly for over a week. Then they had coughs. Now Kara is breaking a tooth. What fun! Needless to say we have spent A LOT of time at home. We got creative for entertainment. They are all better now and Kara's first top tooth is through. They have even slept ALL NIGHT the last 3 nights. LOVE IT!



Pretty Polar Ponytails
This is only a "because I can" picture and not something I do all the time. I promise. It made me laugh REALLY hard though!

3 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

I love these pictures!!! Especially of the pony tails - I put Jocelyn's hair in those kind all the time! She just barley got enough hair to really do anything with it!
They are so cute!!!!

The Olsingchs said...

Amelia,
What a FUN ride! Once I knew Kate was okay I had to watch the video over and over again and I couldn't help but laugh. Terrible Auntie. Did Kate really say "stuck"? Just what I need, another brilliant cousin of my kiddos to make them look bad. . .

Alysha Sladek said...

hahahha business in the front party in the back hahahah. LOVE IT! they're so cute. hopefully you're all feeling better soon