Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Baking!

For fun, and for traditions sake, we had a few friends over to decorate cookies. It was great.
The Happy Cookie Bakers. Jackson, Jayna, and Zachary. I love that Jayna has to force herself to smile. HA!

One tired baker.

The Happy Frosting Maker
The Happy Decorators
Look at that tongue. Love the concentration.
.

The Happy Mommies.
My good friends Maren and Jordana.



VISITORS!!
Justin's cousin Sarah and her little boy Easton came over for a visit. They live in Ohio right now, but came to visit for Christmas.

Zach with his 2nd cousin? First cousin once removed? I don't know. Zach with Easton. I love how he is looking to see if he was smiling or not. :)

It is funny that years from now their age difference will be nil. It will be fun to show them this picture. :)


2 comments:

Lant Family said...

You are such a pretty christmas baker!

Katie said...

Va va va voom! Amelia... you are such a hottie!I love the "curly" version of your hair.