I can't believe this year has gone by so fast. I am sad...but mostly glad. I love these babies, and I love being their mom.
Kara Joy- is just that...a joy. A happy, happy girl. She is great. She is very sensitive and loving. The baby sister. She loves to be held, loves to do silly things, and LOVES to throw her food on the floor. That is her favorite thing to do. Throw things. I love her semi-toothless smile. Gummy gummy. She only has the 2 teeth on the bottom, but I am starting to see a bulging top gum. She is so cuddly, sweet, and nice. Another Kara trademark is crawling around with something hanging out of her mouth. She also likes to climb on top of things and sit on them. Like at Christmas she climbed her present and just sat there. She loves babies and is just so cute. That's Kara. We love her.

See, can you see it? Proof that she is not completely bald! It is growing! I think it has doubled in length this past year. :)
Kate Noelle... is SOO funny. She has a great personality and is so smiley. She loves to laugh. She is very easy going...unless she really wants something. I am afraid that she, like Zach...and like her mother...is a very determined person. She loves to walk/run around, chase Zach, and run away from him. She can take what Zach dishes out to her, and recently I think she is fighting back at Zach. I am pretty sure I saw an intentional hit yesterday. Gotta watch that. She is LOUD. Loud cry, loud voice. She loves to babble, laugh, smile, hang upside down, and dance. This girl has got the moves. This is Kate. We love her.
Kate found Kara...
In the pots and pans cupboard!!


PARTY TIME!
Kamry, the happy party girl and cousin Talia!
And to think one year earlier at almost the same time we were just unwrapping our twins. These twins were a lot easier to get into this world!
Kara checking her baby out.
She loves her! it was so cute to watch her hug and cuddle her baby. She loves babies, always pointing at them and then patting their head.

That's a lot of babies.
Cute book from Auntie Carrie.CAKE TIME!!!!
So I have to warn you, there are A LOT of pictures. Especially of Kate. She really went for it. And I still have more that I didn't post. It was so awesome. If you really want to see more, (which I am sure you won't) let me know.
Lame cakes. Whatever. Life changes the more kids you have. Boo!
At least they got cool White chocolate 1's. :)
Here are everyone else's cakes. White chocolate K's. Not to be confused with KKK's.
Yeah, I am pretty sure this picture was taken right after Kara touched the candle flame. She's quick...Whoops.
Me learning my lesson and holding her arms down as we sang.
Kate actually can blow her candle out. So cute!
Here we go...
They started out on the chocolate 1's.
Kara likes it. :)
We took those away to get the real cake party going...
We've only just begun.
So excited she gets all that sugar to herself!
Yeah baby. Get into it.
Dig in Kate!! :) She was so awesome.
Awwwwmmmmm.
Double fisted.
I had to feed her a few pieces to get her going.















Kara's already lying about her age. :) 







6 comments:
those pictures are all awesome!!! happy birthday kate and kara!
Looks like a day filled with twice the fun! Sometimes having twins sounds so fun... (and at other times it doesn't). :) They are darling, and are both so loved by their far-away family! Kate did get a lot of her looks from you! There is you in Kara too though.
First of all, REALLY scary face of me and a shiney forhead! Second, love this post!!! Kate really does resemble you with all those crazy faces... she forsure has her moms personality!
Cute! Cute! Cute! I love Kate's facial expression when she found Kara playing in the cupboard. Adorable! I can't believe the girls are already 1. Seems like just yesterday I saw their arrival post. My twerps :) will be 6 months on the 20th. AHHHHH! What fun is the world of twins!! Sure looking forward to when mine are sleeping through the night :)
I love the cake tradition-so funny to see their personalities coming out. Great touch of adding you at the same age. The girls and you will really appreciate all of the photos and videos.Thanks for the entertainment! We don't need to fly there to see the kids!
I can't believe you got so many pictures of 2 babies at the same time. Did you have 2 cameras going?
Post a Comment