Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pre-Birthday Bash!

My babies magically turned into big girls the Sunday before their birthday. We got them big girl car seats. The fun thing is they ONLY had the ones we wanted in the black and pink, not the neutral one, so we had to get it! Love them. It is fun to see their faces in the car now. I think they like it.


Kara's trademark. She slips her lower lip out the bottom and lets it hang loose. So funny. Here she is studying the car seat manual. :)

Here she is again. I think she bites her soother with her lower teeth or something. ALL THE TIME!

Kate was being SUCH a ham! I would say "SMILE!" and she would give me the cheesiest grin. Ever time I put the camera up she did it. Boy is she trained! :)

Look at all those teeth. This picture reminds me SO MUCH of a picture I have of me about this age. Mom, you recognize it?? I think it is with dad and black and white OR I am in a yellow dress and the photo was partway exposed or something. I looked for it and couldn't find it.I guess she is my daughter!

I had to post them all! They were too cute.





8 comments:

Leslie said...

That video is SO funny! Wow, she really is trained.

Jenny Fitzner said...

That is so cute! I love that she smiles on command.

Jordana said...

They are definitely moving up to big girl status with those car seats. We have the same car seats as you guys just different colours (Jayna has pink and grey and Kepler's is the neutral) and I love them!

Jenny said...

AH! Soooo cute!

Matthew and Hailey said...

They are so cute! It is amazing that time goes by so fast! I am glad that it keeps getting more fun!

Alysha Sladek said...

sweet car seats!! ok kate is a mini you and kara a mini justin!
love the video!!!

Katie said...

So cute! We were all so excited to see sweet smiles from Kate. She looks A lOT like you... and mom! Especially the last pic with her eyers looking up to the side... so much like mom. We love the lows!

The Olsingchs said...

Thanks for sharing the cute birthday girlies. I really loved the Kate smilely video. What a cute little ham. We love you guys!