We got together with 2 of my friends from last year that DESERTED me. They lived so close. Now they live so far. It was SO fun to see them again and CRAZY to see how much they've grown. Especially Teya and Macen. Macen went from nonexistent to 6 months old! Cute little man. Thanks Sue and Jordana! I miss you guys!
Kepler, Kara, Kate, Zach, Jayna, and Teya...reunited and it feels so good.
Oops, we forgot Macen! Here he is on the right by Teya. Plus, I had to include this picture because of the wicked action shot I got of Kepler throwing the ball...Mid-air!
My 3. Yep, Zach's hair is always like that right now. Just sticking up off the crown of his head. I am trying to grow it out to see if it will weigh down or not, but so far it isn't happening. You should see it after naps!
1 comment:
Aaw, I miss you girls so much! I love in the first pic how Jayna is putting her arm around Zach and Teya. And in the second one how Zach is making sure Kate and Jayna don't get down! And good capture on Kepler throwing, haha! Can't wait until the next time, and it better not be 6 months away!
Post a Comment