Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sunday Bums

We don't have church until 1 pm on Sunday afternoons so since the kids wake up BY 6:15 6:30, we have a lot of time to bum around. Today they wore coordinating dresses that I had to iron. I NEVER iron and I hate doing it, but the dresses lost like 2 inches in the wrinkles and they looked too short, so I had to. I stripped them off and went to iron, but I couldn't help myself from taking cute bum pictures. Little white tights and colored bloomers/briefs/panties...whatever they're called! They looked so cute! I love having 2 little girls. If you are lucky you can catch a glimpse of Zach in his cute diaper too. Ug. That is his favorite outfit!
Yes, those are dried shell noodles all over the floor. I made them noise makers (shells in a bucket) one day to occupy them for a few minutes. Well, somebody opened theirs. They had fun playing with those too and putting them back in the bucket though. Whatever works!

Run Kara!!


Here we see Zach peacefully reading his little sisters a story. I am sure that is what is happening.

It really is so cute to just watch them run around together and play (nicely most of the time).

No comments: