Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rainy Day!

Rainy Day!!!Zach had to try out his new umbrella Avery gave him for his birthday, so we got our boots on and we went for a walk to Kamry's and splashed in puddles. (P.S. see my daffodils in the background! Aren't they gorgeous! It was so fun to have them...they are shrivelling now...)

Zach and his handful of worms...
Mmmmmm... SO cute!


My beautiful daffodils I planted last October came up. I LOVE tulips and daffodils!

"Here Kamry!" HA HA!


Just hangin' with the worms!


Zach checking on his worms...


7 comments:

Oler Family said...

your flowers look great! i'm so glad that carter is afraid of bugs! haha!

Jenny Fitzner said...

So fun! and Zach is so cute!!!

Kamry Low said...

Sick! I don't even know what to say. At least zach is cute or I wouldn't be able to even look at these photos. Worms are gross!

Wilson Family said...

So cute Amelia! I love your daffodils- spring is so fun!

Katie said...

I like Zach's canadian shirt... very cute.

Alysha Sladek said...

ugh. i HATE worms!!! hahhaha. cute rainboots!

Julie said...

Ha ha! There are certainly worse "bugs" than worms... :) Hope he didn't eat them.