These girls are so stinking cute together now. They love each other and are always together. They seem a bit lost when one is sleeping or not in the same room with the other. This picture was taken when Kara woke up early. I took her out to try and let Kate sleep, but she wouldn't have it! She kept going up to the closed door and banging on it with her hand. She wanted in so bad. Well, she finally woke Kate up and when I opened the door and let her run in she was ecstatic! She ran up to Kate's crib like this and they did their little twin handshake that they always do. :) Just kidding. They did jabber quite a bit and try and get down or up or whatever it took to hang out together. I don't know what it is like to be a twin, but I love watching these two grow up together as twins. I hope they are always best friends. I hope they are always this happy to see each other in the morning. :) I am really glad that they are girls, and that they are mine. Sisters just need each other. Right girls?Saturday, May 29, 2010
Twinners
These girls are so stinking cute together now. They love each other and are always together. They seem a bit lost when one is sleeping or not in the same room with the other. This picture was taken when Kara woke up early. I took her out to try and let Kate sleep, but she wouldn't have it! She kept going up to the closed door and banging on it with her hand. She wanted in so bad. Well, she finally woke Kate up and when I opened the door and let her run in she was ecstatic! She ran up to Kate's crib like this and they did their little twin handshake that they always do. :) Just kidding. They did jabber quite a bit and try and get down or up or whatever it took to hang out together. I don't know what it is like to be a twin, but I love watching these two grow up together as twins. I hope they are always best friends. I hope they are always this happy to see each other in the morning. :) I am really glad that they are girls, and that they are mine. Sisters just need each other. Right girls?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They're so cute and I bet they will be good friends always! i like being twin and growing up I always felt like it was a special thing. But i can't say every twin feels that way! I'm sure they will, and they're so cute!
That's so cute! Girls definitely need their sisters! It was so good to catch up with you the other day and I like your new blog look, very cute.
RIGHT!
Post a Comment