Saturday, September 18, 2010

The trip begins...Lethbridge

This summer we were away from home for 7.5 weeks!!! AH! I know. Crazy. It went much better than I expected it to. We went from Lethbridge to Echo Lake to California and back to Echo Lake. Justin had a 4 week rotation in Lethbridge during all of July. We joined him there for 2 weeks of it and then headed out to Echo so we could fly from Montana to California for just over 3 weeks!! Then we came back to Echo as a family for a week and then we came home. Wow. Anyway, here are a few highlights of our trip!!


The only picture I took of us welcoming Rob home from his mission in Southern California!! It was so fun to have Uncle Rob back again.

And this is us in Lethbridge...BORING!!! Sorry. This really is the only picture I took there! We didn't do to much. We were living in this great little apartment on the 3rd story (BOO!!!) and the kids were sick for so much of it. We ventured to the park a few times and played with one of Justin's best friend from high school, Skyler and his wife Kurbie who happened to be just down the road from the apartment the school put us up in! Crazy!! Lethbridge is a possible city that we may be moving to in less than a year. I am still not sure how I feel about that.
ANYWAY, I had to post something from Lethbridge, so here it is. I love Kara's smile in this one. And see that rubber band on Kate's arm? She is obsessed with "pretties" as she calls them. Big or small, she puts any rubber band she finds on her wrists, arms, and fingers. The small ones almost cut off her circulation! Scary!! I really gotta keep my eye on that one.


So what do you girls think about Lethbridge?



1 comment:

Baldersons said...

You guys should totally move to Lethbridge...it is only like 10 minutes from Magrath so we can see you guys when go up to visit!