Did you get my pun? SnOw Fun? Like So Fun...but with snow? Okay, maybe I'm going a little stircrazy. ANYWAY, we had a lovely day that it was nice and warmish enough to bundle up and play outside!!! It is so fun when we can do this. The kids love it. And so do I! Amazing what getting outside can do for you. The day after American Thanksgiving I decked the halls, inside and out (Mom, I am keeping up your tradition of wrapping the poles like candy canes!) while the kids slept and when they woke up we all went outside. I pulled the kiddos around on the sleds we had. Zach even helped pull one of the girls around. We got the mail, went down the snowy sidewalks, and then ran around in the front yard and sledded down a 3 foot hill---okay a 3 foot incline between our neighbors and our house. Someday I'll get brave enough to take them to the real sledding hill by myself. :) It was fun.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
SnOw Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your house looks so festive! and did i see new family pics above the mantle?? looks good!
watched the video on facebook - too cute!
Post a Comment