
So it just so happens that my cousin Marc was in Edmonton at a gymnastics competition 2 weekends ago! I got an email from my dad, and a few days later was able to get a hold of Marc. He stopped by for lunch for a bit on his way out of town. To me, this is BIG. I have 7 cousins total...I think. Can I tell you all of their names? Maybe 5 out of the 7! So sad, I know. Especially since most of you Albertans have 72 cousins that you see every year, and that is just one side! Anyway, it was really nice to be able to see him again. He lives in Vancouver and he came to a tournament I had in Bellingham, Washington when I played volleyball for BYU Hawaii, but that was 10 years ago! Anyway, it was good to catch up with him and we plan to all get together again before another decade passes!
And these girls are just cute. One morning I looked over and saw that they had grabbed their hats, put them on and started riding around the island in the kitchen.
3 comments:
hey i think most people with 75 cousins are from southern alberta, i have a total of 11 and that is BOTH sides. I had no idea you had a cousin come by. I love cousins!
I think that every house needs something for kids to run/ride/crawl around (while screaming most likely). Most of my fondest moments are watching my kids run around the stairs in our house. Last week they were racing horses until they were sweaty. Yesterday they did at the Southwicks. It brought great peace to Roy.
How fun! The girls crack me up. You can feel great that they love the hats you made them :)
Post a Comment