
Of course we had green breakfast on St. Patrick's Day! Green pancakes, eggs, and milk! Zach still asks for green milk everyday.
And yes all of my kids were wearing some kind of green and yes I did chase Justin up the stairs as he quickly ran back to the room to get some green on.

Zach and Papa playing outside. This was after he shoveled our walks AND Jason and Kamry's walks. What a guy.

Grandpa made a snowman with the kids. The funniest thing was that it was in the middle of our shovelled path to the garage. :) I never moved it though because it made me smile each time I walked by it.
GALAXYLAND!

The kids waiting to get on the train at Galaxyland at the West Edmonton Mall.

The train...woo hoo... I mean. CHOO CHOO!

Grandma doing a photo shoot.

This was the best. We realized that Zach, and even the girls, were tall enough to go on this ride, so we did it! It was so fun to watch them experience new things. The girls were right on the line and I didn't know if they'd love it, but they did! Awesome. Makes me excited for Disneyland in December! (hopefully!)

Off to a basketball game. Great Grandma French walked with Kara. The kids LOVED having her stay at our place. It was great.

Kate LOVES Dallin. After his basketball game we were going to leave but Kate really wanted to see Uncle Dallin and say hi. When he picked her up she just smiled and stared at him in awe. It was cute.
1 comment:
are you sure kara and kate are tall enough to be on that ride? haha all youc an see is their head! funny! looks like fun, can't wait till my kids are old enough to do fun stuff at galaxy! edmontons the best place on earth ;)
Post a Comment