Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just call me Chip!

Isn't it SAD?!! Kara chipped her tooth...with Kate's help, but it was an accident. A "I tripped and fell into my sister with a mixing bowl on my head" accident. Of course the bowl just had to hit Kara right on the tooth. Kara was crying after it happened and I just thought it was Kara being sensitive, so I picked her up and held her and then thought maybe it hit her mouth and her tooth is loose, so without looking I felt to see if it was lose. It wasn't loose, but it wasn't all there anymore!! My heart dropped! NOOO!!! Your cute smile! We went to the dentist and he said the nerve wasn't exposed. She was having slight tenderness, but it is better now. We are getting the sharp piece filed down on Wednesday. Poor Kara! She'll have this for 5+ years until it falls out! Sorry girl! You still have a cute smile. It is just more unique now. :)

7 comments:

Lant Family said...

How sad, but yes she is still so cute. Also congratulations on Lethbridge, hopefully you will love it!!

Unknown said...

That is sad, but cute. Maybe I will call her chip from now on!

Kamry Low said...

soo sad! she's still cute, and look how happy she is to show you her chipped tooth! cute!

Matthew and Hailey said...

Katie chipped her tooth last summer. It is terrible, but at least they are baby teeth right?

Alysha Sladek said...

so sad but still cute! at least she wasn't 16 and busted her permanent teeth (like me!!!)

Jordana said...

So sad, poor Kara! How did she do at the Dentist? That would be so scary for her, she's so little.

Julie said...

Ouch! She does still have a great smile though!