Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jace Douglas Low

Nope, he's not mine, but he is pretty darn cute! :) Jason and Kamry finally had their little guy on February 28, 2011. He really is such a cute kid with gorgeous hair, that auburny color. Love it. He looks so much like Kamry to me. Talia is Jason's look alike and Jace is Kamry's. Too cute. This was Jace at 1 day old. We had to introduce him to his cousins ASAP. Kara LOVES babies...


Zach with his closest (in distance) boy cousin. Hurry and grow up so we can play Jace!

Isn't he HANDSOME!! I love to cuddle him. I just went over one night and held him for hours. The nice thing was I went home and slept all night. Sometimes just being the Auntie is great. :)

We had a brunch shower for Jace and Kamry the other day. I just had to share a picture of all of the delicious FOOD!!!! Quiche, cranberry muffins, bran muffins, strawberries, pineapple, "nursing" cookies, and gorgeous cupcakes by Kamry's sister Taren.


Cute, eh? Way to go Taren.
The decorations...I know. I went all out!
I tried to write "Welcome Baby Jace" but there weren't enough c's or b's. I tried "Jace Douglas" but again, the wrong letters, and "Jace and Kamry" just looked like a bridal shower or something, so this is what we ended with. :)
And yes, Maren...I posted this one for you. :) I knew you'd love it.

She got some really cute clothes. Yay for baby boys!! Thanks for everyone who came!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww...he is a cutie!

Kamry Low said...

i just love him! (as i should!) Man he already has got so much bigger than the photo from his day 1 of life. Him and Talia actually do resemble each other on their day 1 of life photos! love having you close by so you can come and cuddle him... will miss you in lethbridge but i guess we'll be right behind you! thanks for the shower!!!

Joy said...

LOL "Nursing Cookies!" What a great idea. All that food looks tasty!