
The kids devouring my breakfast. They do this every morning, so I came prepared with extra straws.

I don't know why, but it really reminds me of the tiny newly hatched birds I saw in the eves of our house (? is that what they are called?) They chirped like crazy and stuck up their little necks as the mommy regurgitated food into their mouths. So sweet. :) Mine was blended in a blender though, not regurgitated. Just thought I'd clear that one up.

This is my Relief Society president, Tamara Livingstone. I also visit teach her. But SHE has been the one lifting MY spirits and helping me out for a few days last week. Monday of last week I was going to visit teach her. I was putting Kara's boots on to go load them up, and had this horrible pain shoot up my legs and back. I don't know what it means to "throw your back out" but maybe that's what I did? It hurt to walk, bend, move, lift, anything. I was crying, still trying to load the kids in the car to go. Then I thought, "Amelia, you are being silly. YOU CAN'T GO." And went inside to call her. I called her, trying to disguise the tears of pain! I don't think I did very good. The next day she sent Emily (her 12 yr old daughter that loves our girls) over to play with the kids after school. Esther stayed too (her 5 yr old). It was wonderful. Esther accidentally left her mitten, so they came over the next morning to get it and ended up playing for 2 hours with the kids. That's when this picture was taken. Sister Livingstone, YOU ARE WONDERFUL and an angel in my life right now. Thank you!
Funny story...when Esther and Tamara were leaving that day, Esther told her mom she'd meet her at the car. She hung back for a minute. When her mom looked back to see what was taking her so long she saw Esther trying to hide her mitten again so they'd have to come back to get the mitten and PLAY!! I love how kids' minds work! So funny.
6 comments:
Aww..that's so nice. She was also my RS president when we were in Greenfield ward a while back. She is an awesome lady! And yes, your kids do look like little birdies!
Awwww! I love Tamara! That is really sweet of her, and that is funny about Esther! What a cutie! And as always your kids are adorable.
Hello :) My name is Rhonda and I am in Lethbridge. AND your husband just got into RAS? We are about to just finish it. My hubby and I were looking on the list trying to figure out out how many new residents were be members and we found you guys.
Cute little birdies. Is that how you stay so thin. Prepare healthy meals and then don't even eat them. . . I laughed out loud at your little friend's mitten antic. Very cute.
I didn't know she's the RS pres, that's crazy about your back. What happened? I love people like that!!
I love the pics of the kids. Multiple times I have thought the same of my own little ones. :)
Post a Comment