
My kids love "
deenylions." I get bouquets of these every time we go on a walk. Spoiled. I know! When we had to get THE MILLIONS on our front lawn, they really wanted to help.

She put her boots, sweater, and hairband in to come and get working. Too cute. Actually, now that I look at it, those are Zach's boots!

Getting ready to work!

After a while sidewalk chalk was more appealing to Kate. :)

What team work.


Kara started to get blisters, so we got her gloves.
(I'm KIDDING by the way...no reports now.)

Dallin finally woke up...AFTER the
deenylions were all out of course! No, just kidding. We had
Dallin for the weekend while the
fam was up for Cousin Kenny's wedding. The kids loved it, as you can see.
Yay for Uncle Dal. Dal-Who?? DALL-IN!!

On another random morning Kate found one of the HUGE chocolate Easter bunnies on the counter. What could make this little woman more happy?? :)
6 comments:
love kate with her headband on... well i love her other times as well but she sure does look cute!
when you blog you BLOG!! Sheesh woman how do you do it all?? I miss WEM waterpark!! Is that headband (from the earlier post) knit or crocheted? I didn't know you could do that! I just might have to commission you to make something for me...
So are you guys HERE???
That last picture with Kara and the chocolate bunny makes me smile really big! :)
Bah...it was Kate. Lol.
I love those girls! So cute! Kate looks so cute with a headband on too! And I love that she did not hesitate with that chocolate Bunny. I feel like her and Noah are meant for each other!
Aren't Dannylions your favourite flower? And I love Zacs haircut! Too bad you didn't get any video or a picture of that crazy lady with the crazy kid!
Post a Comment