Monday, June 4, 2012

Adaleigh's Photoshoot...1 1/2 weeks

A blog? What I have a blog? Oh yeah...

 My talented friend Devynn came over when Adaleigh was a week and a half and took pictures of her. She did well with what she had to work with!! Addie was SO awake the entire time! She even gave her a few smiles. :) Here are a few of the teasers she posted on Facebook for me. Love it. Thanks Devynn!







8 comments:

BUB said...

Sweetie. Can't tell who she resembles yet.

Maren said...

Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! I think the second one is my absolute fav! And the last one looks like a magazine cover!

Alysha Sladek said...

so beautiful!

Jordana said...

Very cute, I like the yawning one! Can't wait to snuggle this little sweetie in a month.

Katie said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful mama, beautiful pictures.

PamH said...

So in love of the ones with the two of you together!!!

Maren B said...

Those are awesome! You look gorgeous and she looks extremely cute.

Unknown said...

Oh my! What a sweetie! She is adorable, just like you!!!