It was a very special day that the kids had no clue about. Well, I did end up telling them a visitor was coming so they needed to help me clean and keep it clean. They were so excited and asked me all day long to tell them who it was! No way. It was hard for me to wait...because it was MY PARENTS who drove all day one day, stopped in Utah, and then all day another day up to us! They kept coming!!! They end up in Utah a lot since half of our family is there and a lot of Church events are there and I get a bit disappointed that we live so far away that my kids don't get to see Papa and MerMer and their cousins as often as they like, but this time they came to us. I was so worried about them driving up here (to winter!) but everything melted and stayed away until a couple days after they left. The did get to experience a couple days of freezing rain though. Weee. Here is the arrival!

Pumpkin time! Little Miss Priss didn't want to touch the pumpkin guts because they felt gross. :)
Pumpkin time! Little Miss Priss didn't want to touch the pumpkin guts because they felt gross. :)
4 comments:
Awww! I almost cried seeing that video! HOw awesome is that that they came to visit you! And that last pic is priceless!! What a great shot!
you're parents are so great! glad they came. both my kids are like miss priss and wont touch pumpkin insides!
That is so fun! Surprises are the best.
All I'm thinking watching the video is Let them in already!!
Best surprise. What good parents to drive to the great white north.
I get itchy scooping pumpkins too. Weird
Post a Comment