Thursday, December 13, 2012

snow day


Justin had a post call day (makes call day ALMOST worth it) and it had snowed quite a bit and then warmed up so we had perfect snowman/snowball snow. While I folded laundry (in peace...ahhhhh) Justin built a snowman with the kids. What a good daddy. :)
 

Final product! :) A mini man. The kids had all kinds of names for him; Ted, O'Hare... Most originated from The Lorax for some reason. The next few days as it continued to get warmer, they would get worried and run to check on him.


We got out the baby sleds and introduced Adaleigh to snow! Her first time out in it. 

She's a fan. 

Little snow angel. So helpless. I. Can't. Move. Mom. 

Our Polar Bear. 
  
Taste testing it out.

Delicious!! 

Then we put Zach to work!

I love this picture. :)

They had fun...at least Kara did...

Aha! We are rid of her!

So Snow isn't so bad when you don't have to go anywhere!
(If they will keep their stinking mitts on. Oh look. Surprise. Kate's are off. Again.)
P.S. Mom, I was wearing my new adorable white winter hat. Thanks again! I love it!

No comments: