Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Girls are FOUR!!?!!!?!!

 
Their miracle cakes. So glad they turned out!! I like to go out on a limb and think I can do things. I really should have taken a picture of the back side of Cinderella (in her pink dress) her booty was falling down! It worked though...

...and they LOVED them!!! I love impressing my children. Doesn't really take much though. Even more so I love impressing my husband, and I did!
 
 

I really can't believe they are 4!! That's old! They are fun, funny, loud, personable, thoughtful girls.

Kate got Skully from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I love that she always likes the different things...like spiderman facepaint, or a big sparkling snake, or Skully the Parrot over a beautiful princess. Not that she doesn't like princesses...she loves them, but she isn't afraid to be herself.
 

Kara wanted the Rapunzel wedding soft princess. She loves Tangled.

Grandma Low got them the cutest dress up Minnie dolls. It was awesome because I really wanted to get them for the girls, but never found them adn Cynthia did without me even saying anything. Good pick Grandma! They love them!!

Kate and Talia. This Christmas all the Low kids (except Julie and Family) came to Cardston for Christmas. It was SO fun! We had 9 grandkids 5 and under. It was fun that they are finally at an age where they can play together and enjoy it! MOVE CLOSER COUSINS!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kamry Low said...

happy birthday girls!
just a side note there were 9 grandkids 5 and under.

Maren said...

Stop growing up so fast! They sure are cuties!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

FOUR??? WHAT?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love the cakes!