Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Christmas Holidays--Sledding!

One morning after Christmas we all headed out to enjoy the dangerous activity called sledding. It was actually really fun. I just don't always enjoy watching my tiny children propel down the hillside, but they all loved it!

Richard, Leslie, and Benson with his adorable Cookie Monster hat the Leslie crocheted!! Soooo good.

Little Talia. :)

Kara loved sledding down with Daddy.
 
And being pulled up by daddy! Ha ha!
 
 The Lovebirds, hereafter referred to as Kalvin.
Karen+Alvin=Kalvin
aka The Kid's Playmates...everyone LOVES Kalvin!

They get married in June!! Aren't they adorable?

It wasn't bright at all. 

I love Jace's little face trying to smile out of the little toque hole. :)

Robbie and Cammie enjoying their 2nd Blissmas together.
 
 

:) Isn't the hat adorable. Both of them. 


Me trying SO HARD to get up the hill. Inching my way up with Kate...not easy! 

I even got to ride with Justin...sprayed in the face THE WHOLE WAY DOWN! So fun...

This was so cute. Kate was helping Kara up the hill...because I wouldn't!! Bad mom award. But she could do it. Really. She was just being whiny. I wanted her to try, because we can do hard things! I love this about Kate, that she tries to help out whoever needs it. She can be a real sweetie that way. Very thoughtful.

Then Zach even joined in to get them all up. :) They do love each other!!

Kate and the man of the hour...

Just a nice group shot...

See how much he loves her! :) They are going to be great for each other.

1 comment:

Jenny Fitzner said...

awwww flirting is so fun. hahaha. Glad you had a good time doing such a dangerous activity. haha. but it's true! My mom broke her back going sleding. granted she went off a jump, but still! I also think it's hilarious that it looks like pretty good weather cause the sun is shinning but I'm 100% positive it was probably freezing cold. am I right?